Pasta - Basic
The calculator above can scale the recipe, just complete one of the
yellow fields and hit ENTER or SPACE, and the rest will
- Lightly whisk the egg and water.
- Fold in flour and knead to a smooth ball. Use sufficient flour
for a stiff dough.
- Allow to rest in refrigerator for an hour.
- Slice portions and roll out to about 1.5mm thick in pasta machine.
- Hang sheets on a stick and allow to dry.
- Cut into shape (eg futtucine).
- Cook in boiling water until al dente, about three minutes.
Owen Duffy 1995, 2016. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.